Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Seat and mirror memory setting with [key-in]

bmwe39us
12-19-2003, 02:29 PM
I've been programming the seat and mirror memory settings for Driver 1 and 2, so far I've got it working using the unlock button on the key fob. But when choosing the key-in option, it seems that only the seats move, the mirrors do not move into memory. If I push the buttons 1 and 2 (on the driver's side door), both the seat and mirror settings move into place.

Is there anything I need to do for it to work properly using the key-in memory option?

TIA.

2002 Silver Sand/Pewter | 6.0 AWD<p style="font-family: Arial Black, Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; color:#336699;">BMW <span style="color: #ff0000;">.</span> <span style="color: #000000;">e39</span> <span style="color: #ff0000;">.</span> us</p>

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index