Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Davester
01-06-2004, 11:16 PM
My mother recently purchased a new Mercedes and I took it in for her because their was a crack in the washer-fluid reservoir.

The loaner she was given was a '95 Mitsubishi Galant worth about $2500 bucks. I am wanting other people's experiences with their dealers and whether or not they have the same policies regarding customer service a-la loaner cars. Does anyone's dealer offer a Mercedes as a loaner-car?

Thanks!

Brett
01-15-2004, 08:47 AM
I recently trashed our Merc E320 (broken motor mounts, broken front axle, broken control arms, bent frame) by bottoming out on railroad tracks -- weird thing is that it still ran, tough car. I called the dealership who told me if I could make to them, they'd sort me out. Less than 10 minutes after arriving at the dealership, I had a brand new C230 4matic loaded with all my Christmas presents, warmed up and ready to take off. THey even loaded my presents from one car to the next. Every time I have gone in there I have received use of a decent loaner: an ML or some such.

Herb Chambers Flagship Motorcars in Boston. THeir service is the reason I just bought a new E500 4matic. IT arrives next month.

I am sorry to hear that your dealership falls short of the standard that you'd like and expect when buying a Merc.

slevene
01-23-2004, 10:38 AM

Brett
01-27-2004, 09:44 AM
Try to talk to Howard Bernstein. ACtually there are some incredibly hot female sales associates there who are knowledgable and more fun that Howard to look at, but Howard is very efficient and dedicated: he drove an E320 with the color we wanted and Panorama roof to our house just so that we could look at the combination, knowing that we wanted NAV and E500. But he wanted to be sure that we liked the combo.

tripcopeland
02-02-2004, 12:38 PM
As an employee of a MB dealership I have an insight that others may not know. Mercedes dealerships do not have to give loaner cars ever! Each dealership sets its own policy. All of the dealerships in Atlanta provide loaners of varying manufacturers, some even Mercedes.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index