Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Blueprints Cadillac Escalade

anne81
01-08-2004, 12:50 PM
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has blueprints for the Cadillac Escalade that includes a front/side and top outline view of the car.

Let me know if you can help :)

Eric Holliday
08-02-2004, 12:31 PM
Goodday to ALL Cadillac Escalade Owners:

This is just a quick note to introduce my company and my product.

InvisaGuard, L.L.C. is a Detroit based distributor of DuPont's Security Glass Solutions. We are selling the first shatter and intrusion resistant door glass developed for the GMT800 platform (Escalade, Yukon, Denali, Tahoe, Suburban, EXT, Avalanche & Silverado). The product is called InvisaGuard HSG (High Security Glass)
www.invisaguard.com (http://www.invisaguard.com).

This product is NOT BULLET RESISTANT in ANY WAY WHATSOEVER.

InvisaGuard HSG is a REPLACEMENT HIGH SECURITY DOOR GLASS for the front and rear door windows that roll up and down. InvisaGuard HSG will withstand bricks, crowbars, baseball bats and any other type of FORCED entry into your vehicle. InvisaGuard HSG is for owners who want to PROTECT THE CONTENTS OF THEIR Cadillac ESCALADE. InvisaGuard HSG will keep someone from smashing your doorglass and grabbing all of the expensive equipment that you have worked long and hard to put into your Escalade.

InvisaGuard HSG will be available to purchase at a cost of $1,795.00 for a set of four windows (2 fronts & 2 rears) starting October 15th. Professional installation is available nationwide. We are NOW accepting reservations for the first 1000 sets which WILL SELL OUT VERY FAST. LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES and the CAR INSURANCE INDUSTRY are eagerly awaiting InvisaGuard HSG's arrival in the marketplace.

For more information and to be placed on the VIP RESERVATION LIST to be the FIRST to purchase a set of InvisaGuard HSG's, call or email...

Eric Holliday
Executive Vice President
InvisaGuard, L.L.C.
719 Griswold Street
Suite 820
Detroit, MI. 48226
313-967-9300 Office
[email protected]
www.invisaguard.com

InvisaGuard HSG...Don't Get GOT!!

m gillen
10-06-2004, 11:53 AM
can anybody give me information on sourcing a camper shell for 04 Ext,which presumably will be an aftermarket product.Is there anybody out there to make one on a one off basis

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index