Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

eelsberry
01-22-2004, 04:53 PM
I have a 2004 E320 that has the Nav button on the radio. When I push the button I get a message on my screen that says the communications is unavaliable. Does anyone know how I can get this to work? I also have a freind of mine that has a 2001 S430 that has Nav & he added something to unit that allows him to play DVD movies in his factory radio. Has anyone heard of this and know what it is that he added. I would like to know if anyone knows where I can get chrome exhast tips that bolt on to add to my car.

Thanks,
Ernest

mbdoctor.com
10-02-2004, 05:59 PM
TV, DVD, MP3, Rear camera, TV game and more is posible for your W211 E-class. Contact info@mbdoctor.com or visit www.mbdoctor.com , example in my gallery.

Sam.

Steven Aguirre
10-04-2004, 12:40 PM
The reason your NAV button is not working is because you did not buy the navigation system. Just like the TEL, and SAT button. They are only activated when you spend the money and have the options added to the car. The advantage of this is that when you do, then they don't need to get a new dash unit. The command system intergrates it all.

I personally added the SAT (satelite radio) and the Satelite navigation in my car just last week and I love how it works.

About watching DVD's. I have never seen it, but I have heard about some sort of crack to make it work. The Navigation system on my e-class gets the DVD based DVD in the left side of the trunk. But I don't know how to make it play DVDs. However, it is illegal to have a movie screen or TV screen visible to the driver. I also don't really see a reson to play DVDs in the car. What happened to looking at the road?

Also, there is not way you will ever come close to watching DVDs if you don't upgrade the sytem to DVD based Navigation. All the players in the command center are just CD players and are not DVD compatible.

d79hernand
11-27-2004, 09:44 PM
mb doctor is an emplyeee for manhatten Mercedes, and works along side nav-tv so I would try www.navtv.com or www.navwithtv.com. They have been doing this for the longest. I prefer navwithtv, I was told they stole the idea from navtv. They are actually neighbors in brooklyn NY so I believe it.

kevinml500
11-22-2007, 12:50 AM
i got the mb headrest for your car with single dvd made by vizulogical

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index