Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

draleu
02-03-2004, 11:46 PM
Hi All!

New to the Mercedes scene and have some questions. Both cars have about 140K miles and are in good condition. Which is a better car maintenance and longevity wise?

Next question is - BMWs are easy to fix and maintain for the DIY, is Mercedes SEC strictly a take it to the mechanic car or is is just as user friendly as BMW?

Thanks.

boggle560sec
07-06-2004, 05:37 PM
best car ever had an E32 just as good and reliable Big Dave-Must buy if in good condition and reasonably priced
I am in the process of restoring mine which I bought 2 yrs ago wrecked in the front

Jo Fernando
09-16-2004, 04:56 PM
Yeah man,

I just bought a 9 year old French Clio diesel for fifty bucks and not only does it still look new and smell new, it only costs less than fifteen bucks to gas up and then runs for over 450 miles. It came with a DIY service manual and I'm sure my pet monkey could fix a service. And I've got just as much leg room as I have in my SEC.

Jo

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index