Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

nupeskee
02-04-2004, 05:26 PM
on Feb 21 and 22 on Spike TV. Be sure to check it out. Also there is a reveiew of the V in the March issue of C&D comparing it to the M3 and M5. It was not the best but has not changed my mind yet.

Shaun
02-04-2004, 05:52 PM
Read the article and I think its great for the V. Their ending conclusion is that price aside the V does not equal the M5, but they all agree that for the money, it is better. The M3 comparison is only because of the price, but not exactly a fair fight and we all know that. The only thing I am worried about is the axel wrap, and their experience with the now stiff shifter when it use to be too rubbery. Is the shifter stiff or rubbery or neither, which is it?

By the way, I can't wait to get my V here in California!!! No snow expected here so I will be able to drive it unlike you flatlanders.

RickKap
02-04-2004, 09:28 PM
The CTS-V has run-flat tires which probably add unsprung weight which decreases handling.

nupeskee
02-04-2004, 11:17 PM
on this on the edmunds.com. We need to get everyone on one site.

StahlGrauM3
02-05-2004, 01:32 AM

RICH
02-06-2004, 07:12 PM
I AM HAVING A BLAST WITH MINE. FIRST STICK IN 28 YEARS AND I LUV IT. IT IS A SLEEPER. HAVING FUN ON THE HIGHWAY. DRIVES AND HANDLES GREAT

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index