Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Need buying tips for '99/'00 Cadillac Escalade

Partiers_com
02-11-2004, 06:37 PM
Hi,

We are in the market for a 1999/2000 Cadillac Escalade and wondering if anybody has a list of buying tips, suggestions and things we should look for before we make our purchase.

Thanks,
Partiers.com Staff
New Castle, PA USA
Email: [email protected]

Shawn Carter
12-11-2004, 12:29 AM
I got a '00 Cadilac Escalade and am very with the purchase I made about a year and a half ago. The advice that I got for you is GET THE NEWER BODY STYLE ESCALADE it's so much nicer and you're only looking at extra $5k if you find a good deal. I'm thinking about traiding mine in for the new body style. But overal if you like the 99-00 style, it's a great vehicle. I had NO problems with it at all. It's a very smooth dreive and you feel the difference when you drive the Escalade. I love my Escalade just wish it was the newer body style one. Also good advise for any vehicle purchase is to get a carfax report to see if the vehicle's title is clean. Let me know if you have any other questions or if you want to buy my Escalade ;)

P.S One bad thing about Escalade's is that they get about 10 mpg.

Partiers_com
12-11-2004, 10:17 AM
Thanks for the reply.

We bought a 1999 Escalade in March 2003. We like the 99-00 body style better than the newer style because it's more masculine and just looks stronger, but the newer style is nice too.

Did you add anything to your ride?
Gas mileage is poor, but it is worth it! You'll always be turning heads.

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index