Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Dipstick??? C320

robcon
02-20-2004, 07:33 AM
Does anyone have a link, or picture, on where the dipstick port is on the C320???? Cannot locate the plug???

Thanks

DrT
02-24-2004, 10:10 AM
there's not on my C240. You check the oil level by the dash computer.

exam23
02-24-2004, 12:19 PM
On our C240, there is not a dipstick, but there is a oil little know near the firewall close to the windsheild.

ND
08-12-2004, 01:22 PM
There isn't one for the C230. Why? Because you can check oil levels via the on-board diagnoistic system in the dash. The dealers suck the oil out via the dig stick tube which is located just left of the engine close to the firewall. There is a back cap on it. The oil filter as you may know is on the right side of the engine just behind the kompressor. BLACK round object with square top for removal. If you really want to know exactly how much oil is in the engine you can follow the following.

Turn ignition on to just before the start engine position
Cycle through the on-board display until you have the current odmetor display. Push the reset button 3 times, you will see the current voltage display, then use the up and down arrows on your steering will until you see the number of liters/quarts display. It's the one with computer model, revision codes on it second line from the bottom. It will be exact down ot 10ths of a liter or quart. Hope this helps you.

ronizzle
03-04-2005, 01:33 AM
don't know if your question has been answered but i'm pretty sure there is a special tool used to measure.please get back to me if i'm correct.

Phil Hatley
10-05-2005, 10:33 PM
But how do you reset the service "a" reuired computer?

Guile
01-06-2006, 04:04 PM

c320
07-17-2006, 05:28 PM
There is none, but - on the left hand side, back of the engine ( if you are standing in front of your car and looking at the engine)- there is a tube, covered with black cap - you can insert deepstick in it.

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index