Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

WileECoyote
02-27-2004, 03:46 PM
Currently, I own an 01 330I BMW convertible. It does everything well, but is uninspiring, more of a cruiser. I drove a Subaru WRX STI and what a rocket ship that thing was! (First thing I would do would be to remove the useless wing) I havent driven a CTS-V yet, but am curious how it compares to other cars in the "fun to drive" category.

Nupeskee
02-27-2004, 07:03 PM
than a WRX ever will have. It really depends on your needs. With the V you are getting the best of both worlds. A 400 hp LS6 block that can be easily turned up to 500 hp if you so desire, excellent chassis and handling with navigation and room for five. It really does not compare to the Rex at all. The Rex is really a rally car made streetable. If you want to drive a V you might have a tough time. Most are presold, but check with your local caddy dealer you might get lucky. Good luck on your choice.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index