Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Reed
03-07-2004, 08:37 PM
Guys,
In the brochure for the 05 V, every option (with the exception of the paint) is a dealer installed option which means (at least in my mind) that the part goes to the dealer and the dealer installed the Rotors, wheels, etc...

Is this true?

CTSVETT

msheri01
03-07-2004, 09:10 PM
No, the car is fully assembled. The only dealer-installed parts are the license bracket and the Navigation cd. There are planned accessories down the road, but they are not available yet. The brake system and wheels have to be part of the production build for the car to be tested for the FMVSS tests.

GNSCOTT
03-07-2004, 09:12 PM
Thats usually the way it works if you order it with the car and not after you have received the car. I think that also means you keep the part they remove.

GNSCOTT
03-07-2004, 09:16 PM
Then they are not dealer installed options. I was wondering how they would install new rotors on used brake pads. Msheri01, you have any way to discount these items when they come out? OBTW, what is your name, and if thats it, how do you pronounce it?

Doug
03-08-2004, 12:23 PM
My only question is "Where can I get my hands on the brochure for the 2005 V-series?????"

Doug

msheri01
03-08-2004, 10:09 PM
Doug, send me your address to msheri01@roadfly.org and I will mail you one.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index