Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

beemer66
03-13-2004, 12:57 AM
Does anyone have European Delivery Invoice (not MSRP) info for the E Class, including accessories and options? Is MB Euro delivery exempt from dealer allocations in the same way that BMWs appear to be? Thanks for any help.

Dinosoar
05-14-2004, 01:28 AM
I asked the same question many moons ago with no response!

GearHead
05-14-2004, 09:02 PM
I don't know whether anyone knows. One may be able to estimate. The invoice price is estimated at 7% less than MSRP for one that is bought from the dealer's allocation. I don't know whether the same formula applies to an European delivery unit.

GL. If you find out, please post too.

Dinosoar
05-15-2004, 02:29 AM
I can tell you for sure the dealer knows the invoice price! I can only venture to say that the E320 CDI Euro Delivery MSRP would be about a grand more than a E320 (45,333 as per MBusa.com) at 46,333 before options. I say this because an E320 MSRP is 48,795 and an E320 CDI is 49,795. For BMW dealers,Euro pickup doesn't come out of allocation/allotment. I'm not sure if that goes for Mercedes but for BMW the ED invoice is about three grand lower than US invoice. If an ED Benz comes out of the dealer's allocation it would behoove them to charge as much as they can meaning ED MSRP. There has got to be someone out there who has acquired an ED vehicle for less than ED MSRP that doesn't personally work for (or have a friend or close relative) Mercedes. Unless it is entirely impossible!

Dinosoar
05-15-2004, 02:50 AM
By the way i would rather not pay sticker price for anything!

Also is it true MBenz is dropping the 4yr/50k mile complimentary scheduled maintenance for the 2005 model year?

If so that really blows!

GearHead
05-15-2004, 09:15 AM
I am not disagreeing that someone with affliation with BMWNA, MBUSA, or the individual dealership that deals in ED knows the invoice price. The problem here is that non of those folks will come up and open their books for the rest of us. I won't if I was one of them.

Time will tell when there is more of a demand for ED and then the likes of Edmunds and Kelly Blue Book will then start posting these kind of information.

On a separate topic, there have been more 'news' on the removal of the free maintenance on the FSS for MY05. If I recalled correctly, the talk is that the owner is still entitle to get the first oil change before 6500miles (I think) and 1 4 wheel alignment. We shall see when they make it official.

Dinosoar
05-21-2004, 12:33 PM
As per MBusa.com the MSRP for a Euro Delivery E320 CDI is up!

bill
07-06-2004, 10:59 PM
they have some great deals on euro delivery , email them in the cars for sale area.
autosupermart.com

bill
11-15-2004, 11:50 PM
I got euro delivery pricing on a merc well loaded at about 10% off sticker price (the usa mbusa price) and i get 1 night hotel and a $100 coupon. i dont have to go myself to get it if i want to save the expense of going and the trip, they will deliver it for me. and in the end it comes to my local mb dealer! a great deal i think.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index