Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Jack Marin
03-15-2004, 08:51 PM
A great idea to give you programable buttons on the steering wheel. Maybe its me but I would think it is only logical they would allow you to program the buttons to cycle through the display listings (temperature, mileage, timer........) Instead it allows you to change the temp settings, change the radio stations or toggle on/off the traction. The radio stations definitely good but how often due you change the climate settings that you need to have it on the wheel? Wouldn't it be convenient to be able to cycle these listings without having to look for the button? Well, maybe something for the wishlist.

Jack Marin
03-25-2004, 06:22 PM
Since no one else knew I found out on my own. You cannot use these buttons to control the display. In my opinion Cadillac missed the boat on this one. I have much more reason to want to toggle through the displays of temp, mileage, timers etc than I do the climate control setting. Do the latter twice a year.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index