Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Escalade Wheels and Rims

Mike
03-24-2004, 10:23 AM
Just purchased a 2004 Escalade that came with the standard 17" wheels with the chrome rims. I would like to get some cool wheels and rims. Can anyone suggest some good options (i do not want spinners)? Please tell me what brand wheel and what brand rim I should get and how much this will cost me. Thanks.

alan
03-24-2004, 06:17 PM
They should have a tool there that lets you see what some different rims would look like on your Escalade. Also check the Wheel and Tire forum here, sponsored by Tire Rack. Jim from there helps out on that forum and is super-knowledgable--he can probably provide some good recommendations.

--Alan

torylogic
04-02-2004, 12:51 AM
I purchased a 2003 Escalade EXT in October of 2002. Fine truck. Anyway, in December of 2002, I purchased a set of 22" wheels from the Cadillac dealer. I did a lot of research before purchasing wheels, as I wanted top-shelf quality, and did not want to void my warranty. Also, with the weight the EXT, I wanted to make sure that whatever wheel I purchased could safely support the truck.

After lots of research, I decided to purchase the AMEDEUS style from MC2. You can take a look at http://www.mc2ing.com/image/amedeus.jpg. I love the quality and workmanship of these wheels. In fact, I called the manufacturer (MC2 Custom Alloys. 2860 Seaboard Ln. Long Beach, CA 90805) and spoke with the owners (Mike, real nice guy, very helpful and provided plenty of information to help reassure my decision). The wheels are only available from an authorized Cadillac dealership, and are custom designed and built specifically for the Escalade. In fact, Mike has close ties with GM, and is able to get specifications (offset, hub size, etc.) that ensure custom fit and quality.

My Cadillac dealer sells the wheels for $7990.00. I offer the complete set for sale at $5990.00. I would love to keep them however they won't fit on my 04' Cayenne or S-Class Benz :). (I sold the Escalade in October of 03). Wheels and tires in perfect condition, and are still under manufacturers warranty. Upon request, I will send you actual pic's for your consideration. The wheels have been in climate controlled storage since Oct 03.

Thank you for your time and kind consideration.

Very Respectfully,

ToryLogic

[email protected]
[email protected]

Note: I would have listed the wheels for sale in the classifieds, however the Cadillac classified section is not available yet.

CSF
06-22-2004, 03:14 PM
I have toyo proxies 305/45/22 they are great love them..

about 450 each try to get a bargain

E-Bay X5er
06-23-2004, 03:53 PM
Check out Bazo wheels. They have a good selection of wheels. I put Bazo B4's on my Denali with 305/45/22's. Don't go for the 40 series tires. It leaves too much gap between the tire and the wheel well.

PristineAutowerks
03-15-2005, 12:49 AM
Check out the BBS RW in Plasma finish. It looks like black chrome and actually a powdercoat finish. It is a very tasteful wheel, and for todays standards, are very hard to find.

SFBimmer
03-20-2005, 10:24 PM
http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/results.cfm?singlepart=1&partnumber=SS2N22

Nice package for only $3494.00

DESCRIPTION: 22" Niko Chrome Wheel Package

NIKO Package Includes: 4 each 22"X 9.5" SS2 Crome Wheels, 4 each 295/50 Performance Radials. Choice of Black,Red, or Yellow Accented Caps. Complete SS2 Graphics Package (Black,Red or Yellow). Inflated with Nitrogen for better ride and longer tire life. Mounted and Balanced and Individually Boxed, Theft Deterrent Lug Nuts

4yr/50,000 mile warranty with manufacturer. Available for all GM 1500 series Trucks and SUV's

Big Whitt
11-09-2005, 02:46 PM
Looking for a good set of wheels and rims for 05 Escalade.

Nalij
11-23-2006, 03:10 PM
Hey does anyone know where I may buy some MC2 rims called the Gunter in 20 inch size?

Respectfully,
Nalij

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index