Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Steve Grubbs
03-25-2004, 01:39 AM
I have a 99 CLK 320 convert that is a Canadian car. I am trying to reset the service light. I read in the manual to; turn the key to # 2 position and hit the 0 button twice until the service milage comes up, then turn off the ignition and the hold down the 0 and the turn the ignition back on, after 10 seconds the light is supposed to reset, but it does not, It ask me if I want to check the oil level. I am doing it within the time limit. Someone else said I needed to have the drivers door shut. I have tried all, but no luck. Any advice?
Thanks,
Steve

JRE CLK430
04-09-2005, 12:56 PM
i have a 99 clk 430 i tried reseting my service light as you said and it did not work then i tried the same thing with the door closed but very fast this time and held the "o" button down while turning the key on but this time i continued to hold the "o" down after turning the key on (#2 position)and about 10-12 seconds later until the dash said service due in 10,000 miles i think you are not doing it fast enough. thanks for the info. p.s. my dash said service due now when i did this you may have to wait until yours does too.

Brian Roberts
01-14-2006, 11:40 AM
h1, i have a 2002 Honda Civic. The dealer can't reset my service light. How do I reset the service lite.

Thanks!

john the gooner
05-13-2006, 04:54 AM

dd
05-28-2007, 02:07 PM

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index