Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

bluecooper
03-28-2004, 07:01 AM
I've been a long time Roadfly member, and have found it to be an invaluable resource as a prospective buyer, and then owner, of my Mini Cooper. However, my current SUV, a Toyota Sequoia, is coming off lease soon and I've decided to sell my Mini and get -- possibly -- an Escalade. So I'm very pleased to see this new forum.

I feel in love with the Escalade the minute I sat in it and drove it. It's much more comfortable than the Toyota, and driving it is more fun.

However, any hesitation I have stems from reading that both reliability and depreciation on the Escalade are not on par with SUV's from automakers like Toyota.

What's been your owner experience? Should I buy one?

Also, there's a leftover '03 that I could get in place of the '04. Any advice on this? I understand the vehicle is the same (only the standard eqpt has changed).

Thank you!!

TullFan
04-03-2004, 11:14 AM
Where are you located?

If you're worried about depeciation, you may want to look at a lease for three or four years. You can then turn it back at the END of the lease. No disposition fees here.

Plus, at the moment there is a $1,500 "Conquest" rebate with a copy of the registration from your Sequoia or any other NON-GM vehicle.

Oh, by-the-way, yes, I do sell Cadillacs.

P.S. they are easy to fall in love with, aren't they...?

Sekhon
01-08-2005, 10:59 PM
I'm selling my 2002 Cadillac Escalade, great condition, 17" Chrome wheels (stock), Onstar, Official Louis Vuitton leather is in great condition, dvd tv, second row captain seats (email me for prices) (sekhon09@hotmail.com)

Sekhon
01-08-2005, 11:01 PM
How much would I get for my 2002 Cadillac Escalade,w/Official Louis Vuitton lthr, DVD, and Stock 17" Chrome Wheels

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index