Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Escalade buying advice

bluecooper
03-28-2004, 07:01 AM
I've been a long time Roadfly member, and have found it to be an invaluable resource as a prospective buyer, and then owner, of my Mini Cooper. However, my current SUV, a Toyota Sequoia, is coming off lease soon and I've decided to sell my Mini and get -- possibly -- an Escalade. So I'm very pleased to see this new forum.

I feel in love with the Escalade the minute I sat in it and drove it. It's much more comfortable than the Toyota, and driving it is more fun.

However, any hesitation I have stems from reading that both reliability and depreciation on the Escalade are not on par with SUV's from automakers like Toyota.

What's been your owner experience? Should I buy one?

Also, there's a leftover '03 that I could get in place of the '04. Any advice on this? I understand the vehicle is the same (only the standard eqpt has changed).

Thank you!!

TullFan
04-03-2004, 11:14 AM
Where are you located?

If you're worried about depeciation, you may want to look at a lease for three or four years. You can then turn it back at the END of the lease. No disposition fees here.

Plus, at the moment there is a $1,500 "Conquest" rebate with a copy of the registration from your Sequoia or any other NON-GM vehicle.

Oh, by-the-way, yes, I do sell Cadillacs.

P.S. they are easy to fall in love with, aren't they...?

Sekhon
01-08-2005, 10:59 PM
I'm selling my 2002 Cadillac Escalade, great condition, 17" Chrome wheels (stock), Onstar, Official Louis Vuitton leather is in great condition, dvd tv, second row captain seats (email me for prices) ([email protected])

Sekhon
01-08-2005, 11:01 PM
How much would I get for my 2002 Cadillac Escalade,w/Official Louis Vuitton lthr, DVD, and Stock 17" Chrome Wheels

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index