Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

diver110
03-30-2004, 12:09 PM
I am considering the CTS V. I drove one recently and liked it a lot. I neglected to test the ergonomics. A pet peeve of mine is cars with wipers that don't do a good job. My Volvo does a lousy job, by BMW does a great job (to be sold to buy CTS V). How good a job does the CTS V do?

Shaun
03-30-2004, 01:50 PM
Wow, never heard of anyone rejecting a car before because of wipers. I hope that you know that the type of blade is what can determine a good wiper, and that there are many brands of wipers to choose from. The stock wipers are fine. When they get old, meaning dried out, cracked or peeling, change them.

clintonm9
03-30-2004, 02:15 PM
Haven't got her wet yet!

diver110
03-30-2004, 02:35 PM
Shaun, that is not true on my Volvo. New blades or not, they make a racket when they wipe and don't always do an adequate job of cleaning the windshield. I take it that it is not an issue with the CTS V?

Shaun
03-30-2004, 07:22 PM
Not a problem for the V. Try a different brand for the blade replacemnt on your Volvo, it might help.

PBR
03-30-2004, 10:05 PM
We live here in the PNW where it RAINS. Sometimes alot. We had a 03 CTS before we traded for the "V". Wipers are NOT a problem. They work well in rain or mist.
PBR

LowGun
03-31-2004, 12:24 AM
Picked up my V today and it rained most of the night....there is definetly no problem with the windshield wipers in this car. Would have to say they work better then both my other vehicles.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index