Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

GNSCOTT
03-31-2004, 09:36 AM
I finally took delivery of my V last night. My dealership was nice enough to send a flatbed from Ct to New Jersey to pick the car up at the Depot so I wouldn't have to wait any longer. I just want to thank msheri for all her help and I will deffinately be buying my next V from her.

I picked the car up in the dark with 5 miles on it. It looked great with the neon light reflecting off the black paint and chrome grille. The delership came out and took about 20 photos of the car, then the wife and me with the car.

I'm going to save my review for at least a week since its pouring now and we are supposed to have rain all the way through monday.(mad smiley here) I guess it will insure I take it easy through the break in period. One thing i did was chirp the tires on a 1-2 shift (4000 rpms) to see if it would hop at all and it didn't.

alan
03-31-2004, 09:45 PM
--Alan

TullFan
04-01-2004, 12:52 PM
HAVE FUN! You'll love it. What a great car.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index