Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

msheri01
03-31-2004, 11:50 PM
The sport shock package will be available to purchase as a kit from GMSPO. I have been told that it will fit 2004 vehicles built before the option was available. The kit is a set of 4 shocks that are supposed to be track driving oriented.

GNSCOTT
04-01-2004, 03:50 PM
Mary, I'm going to have to wait to see if they help the wheel hop. If it does, its a no brainer for me. Any new news on when the cross drilled rotors and exhaust will be available? Are you going to be able to offer any kind of group purchases on these items or is that now your cup of tea? Thanks

msheri01
04-01-2004, 04:27 PM
All the information we have gotten is that it will be "about" fall 04. We do not have pricing information on them yet. I would have to check with the parts manager once we get pricing information.

Daniel
04-02-2004, 11:25 AM
I believe you will find the performance shocks were designed for handling, meant to "tighten" up the handling. The comparison I've heard is more M3 than M5. They apparently were not designed to address launch issues (wheel hop), should be interesting to find out.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index