Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Bapi
04-06-2004, 09:32 AM
I just picked up my new 2004 E320CDi avengrade, grey leather, melanite black; 17" 5 spoke wheels and some extras inside.

The airmatic suspension - does anyone know how to operate this exactly, between automatic, comfort, & sport, i.e. which setting adjusts between comfort & sport to minimise roll & absorb road imperfections & how do the other settings benefit. The dealer was extremely vague with his explanation.

The command system - in order to keep rear passengers quiet (without adding a DVD player) does anyone know how to set the system so DVD's can be viewed whilst driving.

Some basic questions - can the rain sensor sensitivity be adjusted. How do you change the clock? Do the active headlights move automatically or can I manually set the angle of movement. Can the heated & vented seats be used simultaneously? Can the range setting on the parktronic be adjusted for sensitivity?

Any advice welcome

Thanks,

Karl
08-22-2004, 01:41 PM
Did you get any joy on disabling the speed limiter on the DVD player? I've got two kids and would move heaven and earth if I could shut them up by playing a DVD while driving!

mbdoctor.com
10-02-2004, 06:09 PM
To help, you need somebody from UK. I from NY. I know how to fix this problem but i need your unit.

Regards

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index