Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

stu
04-11-2004, 09:05 PM
Has anyone else noticed the poor position of the gas pedal to the brake pedal? It's impossible to heel-toe when down shifting.Any thoughts? Thanks Stu

clinton mills
04-11-2004, 11:32 PM
I like mine, no problems!

Daniel
04-12-2004, 09:28 AM
Is it the height of the pedals relative to one another or the space between them? I can get a pretty good ball-of-the-foot plant on the brakes and roll over to blip the throttle very easily with the lower side of my foot...

Tell me more.

darrelld
04-12-2004, 01:19 PM
Did a CTSV test drive and didn't see a problem. I thought the opposite is true, how well the pedals are laid out for competitive shifting.

stu
04-12-2004, 09:24 PM
I have trouble rolling my ankle from brake to gas pedal(age and arthritis).I was taught heel and toe when down shifting ie the ball of my right foot remains gently on the brake pedal as I swing out the heel and tap on the gas however the gas pedal does not extend far enough or low enough.It's riding high on the floor and I need an extender to hit it properly.

ljbryan
04-12-2004, 09:27 PM
Another issue about the pedal, is the appearance. Has anyone found some good looking metal pedals.

reedhecht
04-13-2004, 12:14 PM
working on this for everyone

Reed

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index