Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index


04-28-2004, 10:57 PM
Hello There!
I'm looking for left rocker panel molding to CLK 430 or AMG 55 models ONLY!!! The molding itself from CLK 320 will not fit CLK 430 models (for some reason they're different)! I'll pay top money, for that molding. Some [Oops!]**** stole my stuff and I need to get it A.S.A.P. I need your help. Any color, I'll get it painted and if it's cracked that fine too I'll get it fixed( of course with reasonable crack ). Anyway. Please e-mail me or call (708)945-0538 !!!
- Thanks in advance! Jack

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index