Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : New XJ8 particulars? Xenon? Nav language?

is4b2rd
05-15-2004, 12:20 AM
Hello to all. I am considering trading my 2000 CL500 for a new XJ8. There are some features that I love on my CL that I don't know if they are available on the XJ.

Are the HID lights bi-xenon, or only low beam?

Also, for the dvd, are other languages available besides english?

Is there a low level ambient lighting of the door pulls (interior), the floor and console areas?

Mr Jaguar
05-17-2004, 05:10 AM
Other nav languages are available and Bi-Xenon is also available. But I think it is easier when you ask these questions to a Jaguar dealer or make a testdrive than you can see where there is ambient lighting.

Mr Jaguar

RHankey
05-17-2004, 08:31 AM
I believe XJ headlight options vary somewhat by country of destination - is4b2rd didn't indicate where he's located. Otherwise, I can also verify that language preference can be changed by the user for the Nav system. Interior lighting is not lacking to me personally, but I'd also suggest visiting a dealer to make that determination yourself.

'04 XJ8-VDP

RickKap
05-17-2004, 11:03 PM
?

RHankey
05-18-2004, 08:58 AM
I keep meaning to, but sorry no pictures yet.

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index