Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Stoneseller
05-31-2004, 06:39 AM
Hello ML owners. I've been hanging around Roadfly a little more than a year, since beginning my research on the BMW X5.
My wife is now the proud owner of a new 2005 ML500 Special Edition. She has always liked the the looks of them, but previously we could not justify the cost, so she's been driving Jeep Grande Cherokees for about 7 years. Traded in her 1 year old Overland package G.C. yesterday and drove away with a beautiful Silver ext, Gray int, premium sound & sunroof unit off the showroom floor. She let me drive it home, as she was a bit nervous. This is one sweet SUV. I'm hoping to not have the glitches some of the older versions are said to have.
I'll be hanging around now & then to see what other owners are saying.
David2003 X5 4.4 Grey/Black
2005 ML500 S.E. Silver/Gray

gregwminmmoregon
06-12-2004, 11:15 PM
I have one of the first '98s, and aside from first year minor teething problems (70k now), it's been alomost flawless. God all-purpose vehicle. I have money down on a W164 about a year from now.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index