Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

taaboo
06-09-2004, 04:34 PM
Friends - long time W124 (1989 300TE) owner, bought some early CLK wheels to replace ugly worn 15"ers on my car. I come on bended knee to the group, need the lug bolt specification for the early CLK cars. Parts search engines are inconclusive and I believe erroneous - my lug bolts appear to not fit at all.

I know they are ball seat (duh), if I could get size/pitch/shank length I would be indebted.

THANKS

Brian

hope this helps
07-17-2004, 02:25 AM

Thread is 12mm x 1.50 and shank is .93 (98 Clk)
07-17-2004, 02:34 AM
This is for the base Clk with the ugly plain wheels. If you have the ten spoke wheels (I think they are ten spokes)you'll have to get the longer shank eith 1.3 or 1.5. I hope you have a lot of Mercedes parts dealer in your area becasue they are hard to find otherwise. i hear the price at the dealer is way too high. You can go to Gorilla lug nuts/bolts web site and look at thire pdf on lug bolts sizes they have available. Once you find what you need you can order the complete set for $40 from your local Pep Boys. Ebay is also an option

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index