Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

dpagano
06-16-2004, 11:09 PM
O.K. never been in any chat situation at all! I have a technical question for those who may know. I have just purchased a 95 S4. I have repaced the t-belt and v-belts (exept ac disconected for now and will be removing compressor soon). I have added a briaded clutch line and k&n filter. my question is I would like to stay low budget for now and increase power. I am probably running (next week) a Magnaflow race muf and no cat system asside from that what would be the next mod? i would like to add a bov but I am ahving a hard time finding a distributor. i have heard of meanmachines but cant seem to find them on the internet. I want a bov because its a checp mod I can do. But i also want to add one that will not incumber a larger turbo,injectors,ect in the future. well anyone who can help?? Im looking for 400 hp. at tear rear whel before the sprat in the next couple years and any advise will help.

bmwlotus
06-17-2004, 01:18 AM
Hello,

You can get a BOV for your car by looking at LotusPBC.com or lotusespritworld.com.

You next "budget" power upgrade would be to add a new chip. Marcus of PUK would do it for you.

As for wanting 400hp, well...short of putting down lots of MONEY to do it right, or risk blowing up your engine on a regular basis...I truly think getting 400hp at the rear wheel for a 4 banger is very very difficult. I think around 350hp at the rear is about all you can get. Now, that is with all the goodie's on the car too.

But hey, don't let me stop you. Do your research and have fun with it.

Peter
99 Sport 350
x-95 S4s

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index