Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

digitalphoto8
07-18-2004, 09:05 PM
I'm a photographer located in NJ. We have been contracted to shoot a 2005 calendar with high end cars and bikini models. I'm looking for various private owners who would like to have thier autos photographed for this calendar.

If your intrested please let me know ans we will set up a phto session. Shooting will begin August 2nd through August 14th.. We will come to your location...

Looking for areas in NJ & Pa.

Thank you

Dave R

Ben
11-14-2004, 03:46 PM
Hello,
My name is Ben. I own a black 99' Porsche GT2, a white 1970 Superbird Road Runner (that only has 10,000 miles on it), and a black 2000 BMW X5 (which i doubt your interestered in). I am 20 years old and live in Bedford NY. However, I currently attend school outside of Philli in Villanova PA and can have any of the auto's brought to my residence at school. I was inquiring that if any my vehicle's are used would I be able to meet and spend time with the models? If those vehicles are unsatisfactory my father has an extensive collection and I'm sure I could pursuade him to let me borrow one. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Ben

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index