Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Interior Parts

Shellnekov
07-20-2004, 08:24 AM
Want to rebuild my front seats, Tex,springs and pads are outragous at MB. Where can one finds these things cheap??

C.D.02M.Diesel
07-22-2004, 05:38 AM
do as I did, and is correct , preserve the finest motor cars ever built - go to dealer and purchase NEW parts.
your talking about the SEATS which are very important to every minute your driving the car. The seat is your connection with the car and if angled, collapsed, off center, , you might as well just sit on a milk crate. Some of the seat covers are no longer available and I had to go to an 'aftermarket outfit' in N.J. . That part of my drivers seat is still not just right and on long drives, it effects my pleasure.
Save and locate factory replacement parts - you'll be much happier in the long run.

dembooks
07-22-2004, 12:09 PM
these folks are big , try their prices .

the only place to buy metal seat springs is the dealer because they are prone to sagging and/or or breaking is common with HUGE people and 100,000+ miles of high pressure !! and no independents sell that part.
you'll get USED junk buying springs used.

another source for interior fabric and paddiing ---! (http://www.worlduph.com/mb17.htm)

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index