Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : w116 sunroof trouble

carlospeligroso
08-17-2004, 10:20 PM
Greetings listers,

I've recently bought a 1980 300sd. The sunroof will not open. When I press the switch I hear the motor run and a noise at the roof and then I hear a stripped gear noise from the back of the car. A knowledgeable, frequent poster to this list thought it might be a stripped cable or out of adjustment clutch. He recommended getting the MB manual which I have ordered but found out today that that they are out of stock and MB is not having anyone make them anymore. My questions are: How do you adjust the clutch? Where can I get the MB manual (benzbin doesn't have em anymore)? Thanks in advance, Chuck

C.D.02M.Diesel
08-17-2004, 10:32 PM
...try this company for the repair manual - let us know , please.
--- another try for M-B repair manual on CD - - - - (http://www.adsitco.com/catalog/productdetail.asp?ID=7428)

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index