Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for set of E30 Basketweaves or.........

wastedincome420
08-19-2004, 04:06 PM
Since I just picked up a 88' 325is to replace my 87'325e I am sick of the Bottle cap rims that came on it...I know since its a "is"it had BW'son it but sometime between 88' and last week suffered having a set of "Dang O' Dang" ugly BC's put on (even the spare is a bottlecap)
SO if anybody out there (Prefer local(NH,ME,MASS.&VT) has a set of rims (4lug) and arent asking a "Arm & a leg " for let me know....Pics would be great if there not Baskets so I know whatthey look like
Thanks
Mark

jackbaggins
08-20-2004, 02:09 PM
I have it, well, I just have to go strip it off the wrecked car sometime soon. Then I will have a set of 14" basketweaves AND 15" Ronal LS wheels for sale. Dont know when this will happen, tho.

85 535i
90 325is

jonnyc7
08-20-2004, 05:17 PM
I know that the offset is different, not sure what it would take to make them work though.

Jon
89iX
73tiijon

89iX
73Tii

wastedincome420
08-20-2004, 09:18 PM
I was gonna shoot you a e-mail, but doesnt seem to link me to your address!?!?

wastedincome420
08-21-2004, 12:33 AM
I try to save the e-mail hassle....
I'm REALLY intrested in your rims. I really hate bottle caps...Do you have wheels for your 5-lug yet??
I my self am handy wit a wrench and would be willing to come down IfI remember right your in central mass. ??) and help take of your parts you need for conversion.... I have the "wheel bearing/Hub rmoval kit" which I think would help make the task odf take parts off (and install) and breeze (well ok,just much easier).....I believe in "one hand wash's another".... You??
Gotta know what kinda $$ you ball parkin for the BBS basket and for the Ronal's which ifI can afford I would of course much rather get........
Ok, maybe you not up for my offer but figured I'd splurt (it's late)
Later,
Mark

jackbaggins
08-23-2004, 12:12 AM
my email is in the link above..85 535i
90 325is

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index