Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Jeff S
09-09-2004, 05:53 PM
It was confirmed today that my off track excursion on Monday as resulted in another dead soldier from the army of e30 M3's.

She was a particularly fine example being a 9/10 both in and out with only 88K miles. All the issues we usually encounter with these cars had been corrected. While not concours she was near perfect...what we all look for when buying. Any of you would have been proud of this one.

Here's the problem that we all acknowledge facing. The insurance company uses the NADA book to value losses. Unbelievably low and not reflective of what we have to pay currently to get one. Mine booked at $6800. You can't even get a ratty example with high miles for that. Bought mine just months ago for $14K.

Your help needed.....

If anyone could email me some recent sales or purchase prices for what they paid or sold this will help me with my upcoming fight with my insurance company. Details and specifics would help. If you know of M's currently for sale please send me the info so I can pass that along too.

Please email me privately so we can save the bandwidth on the board.

Thanks

Jeff Schleutker

:: Mick ::
09-09-2004, 06:39 PM
Fight back. Read these 2 threads...

http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3654&highlight=crash

http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4796&highlight=crash

Good Luck. ;)

Joey
09-09-2004, 10:29 PM
Thats horrible man........you are def seem to be taking it better than i would... i am a college student who could not afford one without getting far in debt(I don't care i love it to death) :)...i was told to have the car appraised... but would the appraiser know how much the car is worth???
anyways if you go to autotrader.com you will find a bunch of m3's for sale at prices that will help you out....
again i'm sorry about your car....
Good Luck
Joey

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index