Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Panoramic Sunroof

azwdct
10-11-2004, 09:41 AM
I have been a BMW owner for years, but have opted for the E55 over the 545 smg. I do have a question though--I like the panoramic sunroof, but live in Arizona. Does the Panoramic sunroof with the shades drawn do an adequate job of shielding the sun, or will the car just get insanely hot? Any help/comments in this matter will be greatly appreciated as well as any comments on other issues I may not be aware of. Thanks.

ZAchterbahn
11-06-2004, 04:34 PM

vitaman
11-15-2004, 05:31 PM
Solar panels are not available for 2005. If heat is an issue I would think twice about this option.

p_baron
03-06-2005, 01:53 PM
I am wondering if the new Mercedes R-Class will utilize SPD light-control technology to allow driver and passengers to vary the amount of light transmitted through the panoramic sunroof?

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index