Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : my roadfly months are not showing up next to

gail
10-25-2004, 06:23 AM
my name. Also I am not being informed when I get new emails.
Please help.

Charlie R.
10-25-2004, 08:54 AM
Gail,

The system has to know you're online to show the member months, etc. Make sure you're logged in to the system. If you're not getting logged in make sure you set your Web browser to accept all cookies.

alan
10-25-2004, 10:32 AM
...account you used when you signed up for Inner Circle membership. If you have multiple accounts, we only know about one of them as far as IC membership is concerned.

Also, if you can find one of your old posts where your membership months DO show up, let us know the URL to it and that can help us figure out what is going on.
--Alan

gail
10-27-2004, 04:48 PM

gail
10-27-2004, 04:58 PM
make sure I was logging in correctly and also looked for a thread with my membership info attached to it. Unfortunately I could not find a thread -- went all the way back to Sept. and my log in name did not help.

alan
10-29-2004, 11:29 PM
...have two login accounts with us. One is the one you are using right now with member number 45627. Your login id for it is your firstname plus your last initial.

Your other account is the one for which you have Inner Circle membership. Your member number for it is 29445, and your login id is just your first name.

You have the same password on both accounts, so try just going to <a href="http://www.roadfly.org/membership/">http://www.roadfly.org/membership/</a> and signing out of the one you are using now and signing in to the other one. Then when you post your Inner Circle status should show up again.
--Alan

gail
11-02-2004, 11:21 AM

gail
11-02-2004, 11:29 AM

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index