Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

kmgreg
10-30-2004, 04:27 PM
I'm about to trade in my 1992 525iT for a newer one. I would like to buy a CPO car, but don't know of a good dealer/salesperson in NYC. I bought from BMW of Manhattan the last time and while the car was great, the salesman was awful. Typical used car salesman experience where you had to wash your hands after shaking his! Has anyone had a good experience in the Tri State area? Thanks.

red01
10-31-2004, 06:03 PM
in Springfield NJ.

The real couple is the car and the woman: Bettina Rheims

smallcar
11-02-2004, 08:17 AM
Oyster Bay BMW. 516 922 1826 ask for David. This dealership is low pressure and very attentive. Tell them John from SMALL CARS sent you

anothertoy
11-17-2004, 09:37 AM
tony accurso from westchester bmw ... pretty straight and stoic sort of guy ... i bgt one from him a mth ago

enterenter
12-01-2004, 11:13 PM
I dealt with a mad chain smoker Hank for my 318i. 1997- 528i- stock
1997- 318i- retired had a chrome tail pipe cover

sganguly
02-12-2005, 09:10 PM
Sorry, but I had a LOUSY experience with JMK pre-owned, they made me WAIT an eternity to drive a demo vehicle. The only good thing was I was out for a good 40 mins on the GSPkwy testing the car out and they didn't seem too care.

Overall, I would skip JMK for sales, as well as Open Road whose Sales people seem like real hacks with no clue.

Service at Open Road on a previously leased demo vehicle was acceptable, you have to hold firm. They tried to push me out 2wks to get a trunk release mechanism taken care of. I call them now and they don't have basic service appts for at min 6wks, and they don't give you a loaner unless you got the car from them. Open Road are so damn cheap, they give you a Mazda fleet car for your Bimmer, granted it has Leather, but very disappointing still to be swapped out for a Mazda!

I'm with Hunterdon and they're OK, very low key and I never get a new 5 series, now always a 3series loaner. You'd think they would try to sell you a newer car, I've heard Princeton has tried that, though only a 525iA.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index