Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Trouble "finding" pics in my website space...

KathyO
11-06-2004, 03:36 PM
I have no trouble loading images into my personal Roadfly website space. But for some reason, when I attempt to use the "(pictures from your Roadfly account)" drop down box to post a pic from the account, it only lists some of the older photos - newer ones don't show up.

Help?

charlie
11-08-2004, 10:30 AM
Sounds like you might have two different accounts. One which is your IC membership which has your older pics, then a newer account which isn't IC which is where your new pics are.

KathyO
11-08-2004, 08:26 PM
And when I look on the website section of my account, they are all listed - but only the old ones show up in the drop down menu under (pictures from your Roadfly account). HELP!?

alan
11-11-2004, 09:13 PM
Kathy, I tried emailing you, but it is hanging in the queue saying that your mail server is refusing a connection.

It is possible that your browser is somehow caching an old posting form.

Try going to a board here which you normally do not visit. Then, go to a post you have never read and click on 'post reply'. Pull down the list of files and see what shows up.

If it still doesn't show some of the files you think should be there, email me with your login id and the names of a few files that DO show up along with the names of some of the files that aren't showing up that should be. I'll try to track down what is going on.
--Alan

KathyO
11-12-2004, 10:26 PM
Alan, check your e-mail.

I tried your suggestion and am still having difficulty.

KathyO
11-13-2004, 05:19 PM
Thanks to Alan for making some "behind the scenes" adjustments. Everything is working fine now!

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index