Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

flynhawaiian
12-13-2004, 11:31 PM
prices for the JCW sport seats in grey and black (leather or letherette).

JCW package and the springs...

MINI_Mike
12-14-2004, 11:53 AM
Just spoke with the folks at MINI parts hotline. The JCW seats are not yet available in the US due to side airbag issues. Let keep our fingers crossed. The parts advisor did assure me that are are really nice looking. I'll be sure to post any updates on the seats.

For the JCW kit and suspension, I need you VIN # to get production date. The Suspension kit is only for MINI's after 07/04. The JCW kit changed in 01/04 due to the change in the rear exhaust hangers. Let me know!!

MINI_Mike

flynhawaiian
12-14-2004, 08:10 PM
Bugger.. I don't have a vin quite yet, I ordered one for a feb build...

How much of a discount are the jcw parts?

MINI_Mike
12-14-2004, 09:18 PM
If your car is a Feb build, Your good with the JCW suspension and you will need the 01/04 and after JCW kit. I'm at home right now and for some reason the Centernet web site is down so I cant get any pricing info. I'll try again tomorrow morning and let you know what we could do. From your nic, I'm assuming your are in Hawaii. The JCW kit is huge and heavy. Shipping might outweigh any kind of discount. The suspension kit might be possible. Let me know where you are located. Do you have an order number for the car? I can talk with our sales manager to see if I can get info on your MINI. Just let me know and I'll see whatI can do. Talk with you soon!!!

MINI_Mike

flynhawaiian
12-15-2004, 02:04 AM
I'm in california (san luis obispo)

MINI_Mike
12-15-2004, 10:43 AM
With a Feb 05 build, you would need the convertible kit. This kit is for all MCS after 07/04. Herb, our assistant manager, had recently been in contact with the MINI part hotline guys and he let me know this morning about the change. P/N 11-12-0-395-128. We could sell it for <B>$4250.00</B>. List is $4650.00. The is also a $1000.00 core charge for the head and SC. The JCW kit comes on a huge box that covers a pallet. I believe I could ship the individual item seperately and save on shipping cost. I'm guessing between $75-$150. There are 55 kits in Jersey as of now, so I could get one in about two day

For the suspension kit, I need your VIN(I know you don't have yet). This is b/c the spring are dependant on vehicle options. If yo have a build sheet or order # I might be able to figure out what you need. Call your sales person or sales manager and see if they could give you this info. Talk to you soon!!!

MINI_Mike

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index