Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Sun roof stuck on Benz 190e 2.3

benzncrisis
12-14-2004, 12:43 AM
i have a benz 190e 2.3 from either 85'-86'. Anyways my kid hit the button that opens the sun roof. After a while it got chilly so i tried to close it. But it didn't move. I checked the fuse, it was fine. I tired again and it still won't close. the Sun roof is open all the way btw. Anyways, does anybody down where the "override" on the 190e 2.3 is. I heard it is in the trunk or rear view mirror. Anybody know.

i know the sun roof can open, but why can't it close. Manuel override is what i hope to do.

thx

jack

C.D.
12-14-2004, 06:28 AM
check the owners manual for the emergency operation:
either at the left rear side of the trunk , might be a small metal tool thatt fits into the side of the drive motor that you then turn with the wheel lug wrench to close, the small tool is stuck into the trunk panel next to the sunroof motor - or - my memory fails - it is up front behind a panel front center.

don't you hear any noise when the switch is pushed ?

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index