Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Sammy
01-11-2005, 08:36 AM
For those with W164 pre-ordered:
I am trying to order a W164 with pretty long list of options. The ordering system at the dealership is giving me some preblem. I was wondering if anyone else have any problem like mine.
Besides other irrelevant options that I choose,
I selected the Premium package and the system would not let me have the Parktronics. It says the Parktronics requires the Trim Package, which is already a part of the Premium package. So the Trim package can not be selected.
I've talked to almost everyone at the dealership and they said that they can not order the car with that combination.

NE1 else have this issue?

Sammy.

gregwminmmoregon
01-15-2005, 04:30 PM
The Order Form I posted earlier say Parktronic requires the Appearance, Premium OR Trim Package. Sounds like an early ordering system programming glitch. Confirm or have your dealer confirm with MBUSA.******>
<B>Greg</B> Lake Oswego, Oregon
<HR>
2001 M3 Coupe - Titanium/Cinnamon
Prem. Pkg., Xenon, CWP, adj. seat width, HK, Matte Chrome trim; RAC Monolite RG4 forged wheels (19x9, 10), Michelin PS2s 245/275, euro rotors, sst lines, GC Koni/Eibach coilovers/camber plates, Larini sst exhaust, ACS SSK w/ Z8 shift knob, ACS pedal covers/handbrake, OEM strut tower brace, '04 LEDs/trunk lights, V1 w/ hardwire & in-cluster remote display, euro front bumper cover, euro first aid kit & warning triangle, space saver spare, painted foglight rings, PIAA Xtreme Plus fogs, SilverVision front turns.
1998 ML320 w/ many mods and updates.
*******>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index