Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Rawhyde
01-24-2005, 07:44 PM
I just ordered an MCS with Chrome Line Exterior. I would like to get white mirror caps instead of the chrome ones. How much will you sell them for (delivered to 30728)?

Thanks,

Rawhyde

MINI Parts
01-25-2005, 08:11 AM
Hi,
You Roadfly price for white mirror covers is $68.20ea (list $85.25) PLUS $8.00 shipping via UPS Ground. Thank you.

MINI Parts
MINI of Sterling
571-434-1944 Ext. 1301
571-434-7727 Fax

Rawhyde
01-25-2005, 11:17 PM
I called and ordered earlier today!

Thanks
Rawhyde

Rawhyde
02-04-2005, 10:05 PM
As I mentioned earlier, I ordered the white mirror caps for my new MCS. At the same time, I also ordered 6 oil filters to keep on hand in my shop. (Please, no oil changing debate! I'm changing mine every 2,500 come hell or high water.)

My order arrived in a few days. Unfortunately, there was only one oil filter in my box.

I called up MINI of Sterling and explained the situation. The gentleman I spoke with was extremely considerate and offered to correct the mistake immediately. I offered to take a digital pic of the short shipment(the shipping box would barely hold the caps and one filter), but they told me that wasn't necessary and assured me that my filters would ship immediately.

If anyone has any doubts about ordering from MINI of Sterling, don't worry. These people do business the old fashioned way. With honesty and courtesy! The measure of a business isn't never making a mistake, but rather how they handle it when they do.

I was so impressed that I placed another order (on the spot) for a set of Union Jack mirror caps

MINI of Sterling is tops in my book!

Rawhyde

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index