Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index


01-26-2005, 03:45 AM
I've just purchased an '82 300D Turbo (sweet car). Between the window switches in the center console there's a roller switch. What the heck does this control? The owner's manual has it in the diagram, however doesn't identify its function . . .

01-26-2005, 06:33 AM
with the radio ON - roll the switch back and forth many times to un-gum the works inside and listen to the sound go front to rear !

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index