Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice...thinking of getting '03 e55...

echoi17
02-19-2005, 02:19 PM
the e55 only has 4k miles on it and is priced at just under $70k. Doesn't seem too bad...especially since I have to take clients around...the downside is that it would mean giving up my e46 m3...what do you guys think? On the flip side, I could keep my m3 and just drive people around in an x5...thanks for your opinions

echoi17
02-19-2005, 02:27 PM

bucfan
02-23-2005, 08:00 AM
I sold my '02 SMG M3 to get a '04 E55 with 2800 miles. Have a family with two small children and the M3 began to feel cramped. The E55 is a great car - luzurious ride, extremely fast and has that enormous power when you want to fly past someone, better on the inside than the M3 with excellent quality leather, better sound system, woood, etc. Overall I am very happy with the car. However I still miss my M3's throwabout ability and steering feel which has no par. So different rides for different tastes. If I was single I'd still be driving the M3 and also have the E55/BMW X5 4.8 for the space.

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index