Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : 1990 560 SEC what to look for....

S52PWR
03-12-2005, 08:36 AM
We had a 90 560 SEC traded in today and I was thinking about buying it. It has 136,000 miles, really clean in and out with a very straight body. Car has been in Tennessee all of its life so there is no rust and the engine is very clean. The steering is a little sloppy but I can't say that I have ever driven an older Merc that was very tight...any common problems to look for in the big 5.6 or in the SEC?

S52PWR
03-17-2005, 08:47 AM
Car is for sale in the For Sale section. It has been looked over by a Mercedes tech.

V12M8
07-07-2005, 01:30 PM
Follow the link below to a comprehensive check list for the SEC. There is also a great deal of information regarding performance modifications, common repairs, suppliers ect., in the archives of the site.

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index