Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : It's almost time.....

Shotgun Man
04-01-2005, 10:16 PM
The car has been in storage far too long - it is almost time to take it out. Am I the last one in Maine to have the car still in storage?

the champ
04-01-2005, 10:59 PM
mines comming up next weekend... garaged all winter

the rain has washed alot of the junk off of the roads, that i like

krc328ic
04-06-2005, 11:36 AM

Shotgun Man
04-08-2005, 06:53 PM
Just took the BMW out of storage today. Gave her a good wake up run and a good bath. I think we are both looking forward to a sunny day tomorrow! I also supprised her with a few quick welcome home mods (chrome antena, clear front marker lights, new valve stem caps and new chrome engine oil cap) - with more to come.

shadowraven
04-08-2005, 08:33 PM
Too nice to store, I've been running both of mine all winter. All you need to do is keep up on washings. I find it fun to drive by SUVs who are stuck while I blow by them with my hakkis. "Who would a thunk it, a beeeeemer on the road in a snowstorm goin places most maine fords would break down even trying. Soon to be cruisin the Golden road and checkin out the Rippagenus in my e30. I'm sure I'll get some looks out there too. Hey shotgun, I'm sure you're familiar with that terrain? e30 territory?. No way e36 territory

krc328ic
04-11-2005, 12:55 PM

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index