Reply to Thread

Post a reply to the thread: Location of Convert Hydralic Fluid on '02 M3? >>

Your Message

Click here to log in

Please correctly re-type the phrase f o o t d o c t o r in the form box. Re-type it without the extra spaces and put the one space where it should be. We apologize for having to do this but this silliness helps slow the spammers.


Additional Options


Topic Review (Newest First)

  • 01-29-2011, 11:13 PM

    Re: Location of Convert Hydralic Fluid on '02 M3? >>

    drivers side rear trunk area. You will need to remove the trunk liner on the drivers side. You will see a "+" symbol, fill to the line. You should only use fluid from BMW. you will need to purchase a "repair" kit for the convertible top
  • 06-17-2010, 06:05 PM

    Location of Convert Hydralic Fluid on '02 M3? >>

    I know it's in the trunk area, just want to know exactly where before I go in there.

    Also, what fluid do I use, and how do I check level?


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
1e2 Forum