Reply to Thread

Post a reply to the thread: E-46 Fanatics

Your Message

Click here to log in

Please correctly re-type the phrase f o o t d o c t o r in the form box. Re-type it without the extra spaces and put the one space where it should be. We apologize for having to do this but this silliness helps slow the spammers.


Additional Options


Topic Review (Newest First)

  • 02-13-2011, 11:53 PM

    I've found some useful stuff...

    And the Classifieds section is pretty active for finding replacement parts and such.
  • 02-13-2011, 11:03 PM

    Re: E-46 Fanatics

    If you learn to ignore 90% of the posts, the other 10% do in fact have some great substance. There are even members there that in their signatures have comments about putting noobs into their place. Clearly a sign of overcompensating for something.

  • 01-23-2011, 01:30 PM

    I found some good fixes there

    Ie tail light ground fix as well as a few other helpful links. The Internet is great! When in history could you type in a one line issue ,on a screen,and get hundreds of fixes or answers. Amazing when you think about it.
  • 01-22-2011, 11:52 AM

    Re: e46fanatics sampler

    I do not have access to the demographis on type of participants on that site, but I have visited it a few times to obtain DIY information--some very good stuff. Clearly some people are excellent.
  • 01-22-2011, 07:00 AM

    e46fanatics sampler

    Thank you

    I have reciently sampled e46fanatics - and not sure,
    but I sense yer right about the 'young' rambunctious behavior
    Lots of subject content though , and very active.....

    Experienced maturity wins the day

    too much rudeness in todays anonymous society
  • 01-19-2011, 09:48 AM

    Re: E-46 Fanatics

    Every car forum seems to have a personality, and that's one reason why I stay with Roadfly for both my BMWs (although the Z3 Coupe forum is pretty dead as of late). The willingness to help with technical issues on this site is what makes it great. I have occasionally ventured over to the E46 Fanatics, and although it may be a sweeping generalization I picture a group of spoiled "yoots" with cars their daddies bought them, and who spend their time discussing the latest cool mods. Of course, no one there will admit a lack of technical knowledge, so rather than provide helpful answers to everyday problems they will kibitz instead. Useless waste of bandwidth!

    Hats off to c.diesel, Stinger9, ODavePlz, Reuprekt, and all the regulars here who provide real world, useful information in keeping our prides and joys on the road.Cheers,
    Paul Kile
  • 01-18-2011, 12:18 AM

    E-46 Fanatics

    Bunch of smart arsses over on that E-46 fanatics board. Some poor guy just now couldn't get his spark plugs loose. Boy... did they, and I mean THEY, a bunch of em, tear the poor kid a new behind.

    I finally stepped in and told the kid to use a 1/2 ratchet instead of the 3/8 he probably is using! Hey... we are were beginners once. Right?

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
1e2 Forum