I live over in Mississippi on the Gulf Coast.Jon Jacobs
86 745i (Die Rakete)
85 5 Speed Korman 745 (The Borg)
16 psi+ boost with
Team 745i.com Performance Parts!
Where do you get your 928 serviced in St. Louis?
I wish I had a 928. No P car for me.
Is your last name Wette?
If so this is Jeff Osborn. I somehow got redirected here to the BMW site and was looking for a Porsche mac. here in St. Louis.
Small World Wide Web if it is you ;)
Nope, last name Noel.
Bay St. Louis High School Shelter List
September 4, 2005
Here is a list of people that were seen in the Bay St. Louis High School Shelter at some point after the hurricane prior to 9/4/05 and have now been moved (by bus) to Anniston Alabama and West Point Mississippi (according to the people we spoke with who were still in the Bay St. Louis Shelter). This list was compiled by Robbie Ethridge and Kirsten Dellinger, of Oxford, MS (Contact: [email protected], (662) 513-4394) who were delivering supplies on Sunday, September 4th, 2005. In addition, Pam Woody, a woman at the shelter, gave the name “Alisha” as a contact person (Ph: 850-455-9469). Some of the details are partial (the list we were copying from was confusing):
1. Simon Brown
2. Mark Perry (ss# 228-363-1989)
3. D Wayne P (ss# 228-216-2854)
4. Steve Saucier (Contact Stacy Ponson phone #843-252-4775)
5. Terry Tague—Waveland, 412 Lizern Lane (ss#228-342-2893)
6. Ann Yvette Pebbles (Bertha Edwards is looking for you, call 225-241-9617)
7. Nancy Peebles,-- 430 Labot St (Agis Peebles is looking for you)
8. Henry Edward Springer Jr.,--Bay St. Louis, 707 Beyer Dr., DOB 1/5/44, WM 5’9” 111 lbs, brown eyes (Cheryl Springer is looking for you, email, [email protected], phone 228-463-1230 or 228-493-4925)
9. Margaret Ellen Renny, DOB 1/10/47, 58 yrs, white, 5’5” 160 lbs grey hair, hazel eyes,
10. Twin sister Eveyln Claire Renny Forella, DOB 1/10, 47
11.Charlene Williams 334-285-7314
12. Mildred Hatfield, 334-263-3567
13. Pam and Woody Geisel (at shelter on 9/4/05) are looking for their brother and in-laws: Wayne Miller Seidell, Catherine Smith, Ronnie and Catherine Lott –from Chalmett
14. Charlie Rose Gillum, 4074 Oceans St., cell 669-5355
15. Terry Shields, Christian Shields (Waveland)
16. Joe Berg, 702-858-1376 or Bonnie Hester, 702-396-3024
17. Clifford DeBose, Tina James (Waveland)
18. Charlie Miles, Natalie Miles and family, 2057 Waveland
19. Michelle Kelly, Cornelius Bibbls and family, 707 E. North St., Pass Christian
Contact: Killyun Bibbs (832-54-4740, 281-584-0167, 771-1319)
20. Patrick W. Green, 123 Melody Lane, Bay St. Louis, MS
21. Marian C. Thias, Waveland MS
22. Don K. Daso, 242-5715
23. Belinda Lane Gallion and Robert Gallion, Donna Jones and family, 3320 Salem St, St. Louis, MO 63118, 7623 Hancock Dr. Bay St. Louis, MS
This list was handed to us by a young man at the shelter whose mother had given it to him. According to him, she was trying to compile a list of local residents who were dead or missing. He wanted us to post in on the internet. Please keep in mind that this is an unofficial list.
1. Pat George
2. Ronnie Tally
3. Molly Little Bay Rd.
4. Eugene Garcia
5. Mullet, Bay St. Louis, Perlington
6. Joe Dobson
7. Gale LaFontaine
8. Mrs. Moral Colemento, Fish and Tackle
9. Ms. Linda, Log Cabin
10. O’Neal, Bay St. Louis
11. Chitta Restaurant
12. Faye Le Gyro
13. Al Orteaz
1. Mike and Sherry
2. Don Bourn, 832-0245
3. Ann Elizabeth Ruiz
4. Paula Mcure
5. RB Mc Guir
6. Jessie Trannon
7. Stacey Gunneson
8. Grudy Willis
9. Joey Stiglet