Top 10 things I liked about the World Series.
10) The Red Sox won the World Series!
9) The Red Sox swept the World Series in 4 games!
8) That bunch of idiots actually won the World Series!
7) Our pitching was tremendous, Pedro & D. Lowe will be re-signed.
6) Manny Ramirez as MVP, do you believe it?
5) No contoversies or bad calls.
4) My 80 year old Dad living to see it & screaming like a madman.
3) Buying new WS champs hats because the old ones are all in museums.
2) Babe who? 1918 what? 86 years of hunh?
1) We could hoist the banner opening day in Fenway Park vs. the Yankees.
98 540i 6speed, Dinan S1
Dinan Stage 3 suspension, Stage 2 clutch and flywheel, front and rear strut braces & exhaust. M5 brakes, Stoptech SS lines , Axxis Deluxe pads, 3.15 Quaiff differential. Dinan CAI, MAF meter housing, stage 4 software & floormats. UUC short shifter, CDV delete, M5 mirrors & lit shift knob. AE halogens, smoked celis tails and 2 ultimate cupholders.
Member BMW CCA, Boston Chapter
Sox coming to Portland Wednesday!!! wahoo!!!!!!