+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    David

Yes | No

Re: Not happy in Vermont!

I realize its been a long time since this board was active. I also live in Vermont where the automaster is the only bmw dealership. I just got off the phone with bmwusa to file an offical complaint. I left there so upset the other day because of the customer service I received. :-[

MikeB

Yes | No

Re: Not happy in Vermont!

I drive an older BMW and dont feel much better about one of the stealers here in NH. Actually Winston Salem (previous home) dealer wasnt much better.

Fortunaly there are a couple of discount online dealers and I do all my own work.

Not much you can do. If your car is new enough to need warranty service you’re stuck.

Bitching to BMWNA probablably will not do much and you will be at a disadvage the next time your car need service.

anymnallemiat

Yes | No

Stress some suggestions

Does anyone identify a good place to perceive newborn gifts? I homelessness to allow a petty attire doll with my nephews name on it payment his christening. I press create some actually proper sites, for illustration Bellassoc.org - unusual baby gifts , but If anyone can recomend safer I would apreciate it. Thanks!

anymnallemiat

Yes | No

Have need of some suggestions

Does anyone distinguish a good place to find coddle gifts? I want to believe a little attire doll with my nephews rank on it due to the fact that his christening. I acquire create some actually good sites, fit example iul.ie - 21st birthday gifts , but If anyone can recomend safer I would apreciate it. Thanks!

insoxztes

Yes | No

Проблем

Hello. And Bye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information