JimLev, Tan, Shon528, Hitdog540 and I are in the planning stages for a Boston area meet. April was too busy and rainy for most of us, mid-May looks better, after mothers day. The plan is to have either a meeting some weekday evening or on a weekend. We could use some input from all those interested. We can discuss the formation of the Beantown 5's at the meet, but anybody can come.

I'm assembling a list of email address's for everyone that expresed an interest in a thread on the E39 board as well as other local people we already know. If you want to be included on the list, send me an email and I'll add you to the list. I'd like to hear from BMW5, Eric, JFoster-97_540 and bimmergal:), because your emails don't appear in your posts. I have emails for everyone else.

This will just be a chance to meet, show and see each others cars, swap stories, have some drinks and/or snacks and lots of fun. There will not be a big time commitment or duties assigned. JimLev has already volunteered to do all the work;-) So let's hear from anybody interested.
98 540/6, Dinan S1
Member BMW CCA, Boston Chapter