+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    , ,
    Member No: 40651 rs4pro3 is an unknown quantity at this point rs4pro3's Avatar
    Yes | No

June 4 Dragon Drive and meet

On June 4 2005 a Group of Bimmer owners from all over the southease are planning on having a small meet and then Driving the Tail of the Dragon on the NC/TN border.
    "Ok everyone, A large group from all over the southeast is planning on getting together and running the Dragon on June 4.
    Right now there will be 2 main meeting spots, and then everyone joining up at the base of the dragon.
    I'll be leading a group up from Chattanooga area, and Michael H a group from Knoxville area.

Chattanooga Group

Meeting-7:30 a.m. Leaving at 8 a.m.
    Location- Exit 11 of 75 North boundhttp://maps.google.com/maps?q=9213+...,0.058375&hl=en
    9213 Lee Hwy in the Bilo Parking lot
    From there we will take the Yellow route
    up 75 to 39 then 411 then 72 over to 129 very close to where the dragon begins.

Knoxville Group

Meeting-~8-8:30(or whatever Michael thinks is best)
    location-9501 S. Northshore Dr., Knoxville, TN 37922
    I'll let Michael post the route you guys will take

Final Meeting spot
    Meeting-~10 a.m.
    Location bottom of the Dragon
    On the following link about right next to the Chilhowee Lake test there is a Gravel parking lot off to the left if heading south on 129. This parking lot is right at the bottom of the Dragon.http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Robbi...,0.116751&hl=en
    At the other end of the dragon there is a small Gas station/Grill where we will stop every so often to regroup, use the bathroom, chat etc...
    If any one get's lost or can't find us just park there and eventualy we'll catch back up

If you are coming from elsewhere Please let me know and I'll get you directions.
    You can either catch up with everyone at The dragon, or join on of the smaller groups in Knoxville or Chattanooga.
    Also if you are coming please post here. Or if you have any other questions feel free to ask.
    My cell is (423)-240-9226 in case anybody needs it but be warned near the dragon cell phone coverage almost dosn't exist."
    http://seboc.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9451988 335is
    1995 740i
    1986 528e
    1981 633csi

Registered Member
    , ,
    Member No: 45310 htug is an unknown quantity at this point htug's Avatar
    Yes | No

I'm coming....

I'll be meeting up with the Knoxville group. So are we meeting at about 8 or about 8:30...because that is a big difference when getting up really early :)

90 325i with slight modifications:
    10 pound flywheel
    Sachs power clutch
    4.10 LSD
    Conforti/TMS chip
    Sparco strut brace
    Bilstein touring class shocks
    H&R O.E. sport springs

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information