+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Member
    Member No: 126510 tweber is an unknown quantity at this point tweber's Avatar

Yes | No

I need to sell a 1974 Bavaria 3.0 and need advice

I started a project that was too much for me. I really don't know jack about cars.... So I have a car. The question is do I sell it for parts or try to sell the car.

The car should run if it had carbs on it (I have the old zenith carbs...they probably can be rebuilt). There is rust, the front seats are torn up, the front windshield is cracked, the passenger window is missing, etc. It is ugly (probably not as bad as I am making it out to be). The engine works and has a new head (doesn't have a mechanical fuel pump anymore). Starter works...It is a manual transmission.

Is this something I want to use the classifieds for? Is there a "parts" classified section of this site? I tried to click a sell parts button, but it didn't work.

Help

Tom

Registered Member
    Member No: 47050 markokamargo is an unknown quantity at this point markokamargo's Avatar

Yes | No

sell the whole car, it will be easier for you...

and will make more attractive for prospective buyers. parting out vehicles is a hassle; removing, listing, shipping, etc. another reality is that you will not get much for a non-running car (no matter what type it is). so, count your losses and just sell it complete as parts or rebuildable.

you should use the roadfly classifieds and post plenty of photos. also, since the car is non-op, you should state your location.

once you post your ad, i can forward your it to the senior six list.

good luck,

marko

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information